Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend!

I had a wonderful time visiting my new Grandniece on Thanksgiving.  Avery was Born on November 15th.  She weighted in at a mere 5 pounds 4 oz.  She is a tiny little peanut.  And we are all so proud to have a Baby girl in the family.
 
 
I got a picture of the 4 Generations.  My Mother, my Sister, my Nephew and Avery.
 
On Saturday I did some decorating for Christmas.  I can't believe it's that time already.  I still have some Christmas Quilts to finish!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What great pics! Christmas is here quick this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little girl!
    Thanksgiving was the latest it could be, so that makes Christmas seem early . . . but it's already December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery IS tiny! But perfect. What a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just want to caress those cheeks?!!

    ReplyDelete