Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mystery Quilt

I have some days off from work.  And I've been looking forward to getting some quilting done.  But Sunday Morning I was going to make some Labels with my Bernina Embroidery Machine and guess what?  My Bernina stopped working right in the middle of my first Label.  So the Labels will have to wait.  Thank Goodness I have back up Sewing Machine.  It doesn't Embroider.  But it pieces and quilts good.   It's my Pfaff.  I set it up in my SewEzi.  And away I sew.
 
I also got caught up on my Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt.  I finished Clue 4.  And now I'll be ready for Friday's Clue 5. 
 
 I won't get to sew on it until Saturday Night or Sunday.  Friday I'm going to see my Grand-Niece Avery.  And her Mommy and Daddy of course.  But she is the star of the show.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we are supposed to be on vacation, but there are always things that pull us away from our quilting regardless. I think after tomorrow I will have most of my other obligations and appointments out of the way. I am really looking forward to some uninterrupted sewing.

    Your colors on your mystery quilt look great. I am enjoying watching several friends work on this pattern--all in different colors and types of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Too bad about your machine going down. That always happens at the wrong time.

    ReplyDelete