Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby Junio Quilt

OK I'm going to try this again.  Barbara got after me today about not posting on my Blog.  She said it won't take long.  You will still have some time to Quilt.  Oh sure...  Well my Wifi went out right in the middle of me trying to post.  Ha!  My luck!

So here is a baby quilt I made for my Co-Worker Michelle Junio.  She is going to have a baby boy in September.



It turned out pretty cute.  She is decorating the Nursery in Turquoise and Red.


Here is a Quilt Sample for my Class at Thimble Towne.  It is called HyperQuilting.  And it's taking place on June 22nd.  I'm looking forward to teaching this class.  It's really fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! That Barb can be pretty demanding. She was the one who got me into blogging in the first place :-).

    Your baby quilt is adorable, and your stitching sampler rocks!

    ReplyDelete