Saturday, April 14, 2012

BOTV 2012

I'm so excited! My Quilt called "Garden Window" was chosen by Suzie Kistler for the "Chairman's Special Merit Award" at the Best of the Valley Quilt Show. This is a wonderful honor. Thank you Susie!




The Best of the Valley Quilt show was Spectacular! There were wonderful Quilts on display. And the Vendors had some really great goods for sale. I purchased a few things myself. My mother went with me and she had a great time too. Afterwards we went to lunch at The Orange Works in Strathmore. The food was wonderful. They make their own Homemade Orange Ice Cream. Yummy!


1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! The honor was deserved, believe me. :) I was tickled that the viewers thought so too - they verified my choice. yay!! Congratulations, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete