Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back from Road 2 Ca



I had a wonderful time at Road 2 California. The Quilts were wonderful! I can't believe how talents those artists are. I was honored to have my quilt Blue Berry Wine juried into the show.




I traveled with 3 great gals. Barbara Sindlinger, Diane Mitchell and Kathy Morrison. We also took the same class together. It was David Taylor's Advanced Pictorial Applique. I am working on a picture of my little dog Cocoa.






Here is Diane and the picture of the flower she is making into a quilt.



David talking to Kathy and Barb's group.






I also did a little bit of shopping there. Here is a picture of my great finds. At least I think they were great finds.

























3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see Cocoa all finished. It looks like you didn't buy all that much - I mean if you can put it all in one photo, that's not too bad. :) You did get some good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time at R2C! I stumbled on your blog today. Love your quilts. I hope to see more of your creations. Became a Follower today.
    Helen
    http://helenernst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you back in the blogosphere. I've always been one of your followers.

    ReplyDelete