Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ready to Quilt!




This has been a long running project, as most of my friends know. I think I started it in 2007. As a Material Girls Challenge. It is finally ready to quilt! I finished sewing on the last 1" sawtooth border tonight. All of the Applique is done by machine with an invisible stitch. It was done using the glued stabilizer method. With a turned edge. With a 4 day weekend coming up, I should get a good start with the quilting!


2 comments:

  1. turned out fantastic - can't wait to see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks Great! Have fun quilting!

    ReplyDelete