Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Retirement Quilt


This will be a Signature Quilt for Rachel Rodriguez. Rachel has worked for the Tulare City Schools for 39 years. She started when she was a Co-op Student in High School. See the green Snowball Blocks? Those will have signatures from fellow employees. I used my Hand Dyes for the nine patches. I Dyed those with Kristen Eilers. She is great at Dyeing Fabric. (Amoung other talents). Kristen will be selling her Hand Dyes at BOTV this year. I have seen a Sneak Peak of the fabric and I can't wait!

This one isn't Quilted yet. I will have Linda Matthews quilt it. She does a great job with her Long Arm. And that will free up some time for me to make another Retirement Quilt. It will be a T-shirt Quilt. My Material Girlfriends gave me some ideas for that one. Hopefully I can post a picture of it in a few weeks.

1 comment: