Saturday, February 13, 2010


Here is my 3rd entry for the BOTV Quilt Show. It's called "Edith's Hankie". It was an Old Hankie that belonged to my Aunt Edith. It is yellow with Flocked Flowers. I set it on top of yellow sateen. I Quilted it and did Trapunto. I added some little white lace at the edging. I'm happy with the out come. Now we'll see if any of them get juried into the show.


This morning Diane Mitchell came over and we did some planning for the Orange Blossom Quilter's 2011 Opportunity Quilt. Here are the fabrics we are using. I wish I could show you one of the Blocks, but it's a secret......... I can tell you that it will be an appliqued quilt. We think it will be beautiful! We hope everyone else will too!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure all your pieces will make it in the show. And I love the bright happy colors for the opportunity quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie....had fun at Lynn's trapunto class. I didn't enter anyting this year in BOTV, didn't have time or good planning. I am just looking forward to seeing everyone's stuff.... your Hankie quilt is darling.

    ReplyDelete